- An incentive program measuring performance for the calendar year is considered a long-term incentive plan.
- The primary factor that drives pay levels is cost of living.
- Recognition, status, job security and learning opportunities are examples of relational returns.
- Demand and supply of talent will influence levels of pay.
- When comparing offers of employment, salary is always the thing that matters most.
- An employee discount on the purchase of company products is not compensation since it is not reported as taxable income.
- Key considerations when proposing Total Rewards programs are market competitiveness, affordability, legal requirements and company culture.
- Stakeholders in compensation design decisions include employees, company management, society and investors/stockholders.
- The Best Fit theory suggests that since Google offers employees free lunch, other companies should, too.
- The minimum wage laws and levels are universal. They apply to everyone, everywhere in the same way.
- A dual career ladder means that advancement comes from a second job when the first one ends.
- The Fair Labor Standards Act requires that men and women get paid equally for equal work.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.