Business Licensing Class
1) To research a Licensing case that contains subject matter that effects the business of licensing today.
2) Use your critical thinking skills to analyze why the case was brought and who you feel should have won the case. Substantiate your opinion based on the facts and use what you have learned in this course to connect the dots.
1. You are to pick from the following cases and write a two page double spaced paper outlining the case.
The cases are: Guess vs. Gucci, Martha Stewart Macv’s vs. J.C.Penney, Tiffany vs. Costco, and YSL vs. Louboutin.
Please make sure to include your name, course and section number at the top of the
paper and a bibliography at the end.
2. You are to indentify the licensing topics discussed in class that each case deals with. How the actions of the licensor and the licensee effected the brand and how it impacted the licensing agreement.
Use articles as references in this section and include them with the paper.
3. The structure of the paper should be an introduction of the case, what main topics of licensing are challenged in the case and a conclusion of who won and why. Part of your conclusion is if you agree or disagree and your reasons for your opinion.
4. Several students will be called upon to present their assignment to the class in a 5 to 10 minute presentation that will include the class in a discussion of the case.
The post Cases assignment. Choose Guess vs. Gucci or YSL vs. Louboutin. appeared first on Assignment Hub.
Cases assignment. Choose Guess vs. Gucci or YSL vs. Louboutin. was first posted on March 8, 2021 at 12:20 pm.
©2019 "Assignment Hub". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
“Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now”
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Cases assignment. Choose Guess vs. Gucci or YSL vs. Louboutin. first appeared on nursing writers.