Ronald Reagan, as an individual and in his posthumous legacy, has been one of the most important figures in late twentieth century American politics. The legacy reflects not just his own actions, but also those of his supporters. His rise to the presidency symbolized a larger conservative resurgence.
Before beginning this discussion, be sure to read the Module Notes, Chapter 29 â€œThe Triumph of the Rightâ€ in The American Yawp; and the article The Mixed Legacies of Ronald Reagan by Hugh Heclo. In particular, look on page 557 to the criteria that Heclo establishes for assessing a legacy:
- â€œA legacy may entail something intended as well as unintended
- It may involve conserving what we have as well as creating something new
- It may consist of certain material conditions as well as the perception of those conditions
- It may develop from what is accomplished, what is unsuccessfully attempted, or from what is simply left undoneâ€
Using the secondary sources above as evidence, consider the following in a post of at least 350 words:
- What do you think are the most defining features of the â€œReagan Legacyâ€ on American politics?
- How does American society of the 1980s and afterward still reflect this legacy?
- Be sure to include additional factors that you think help inform an assessment of Ronald Reaganâ€s role in American politics.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post City-On-a-Hill-The-Reagan-Legacy-history-homework-help appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.