Solution-Focused and Narrative Theories Application
After viewing Dr. Corey’s demonstrations of Narrative Therapy and Solution Focused Therapy in The Case of Stan videos, compare and contrast how each approach could be applied to the case of Henry (see the case study narrative “The Case of Henry” in the Resources). Specify:
- How each theory would conceptualize his “problem.”
- What key concepts can be applied.
- Two specific interventions (one from each theory) Dr. Corey demonstrated and that you would use with this client.
- Potential legal or ethical issues that would be important in applying these theories to this case.
This is an extended discussion of 400–500 words. Prepare your response using and citing the assigned readings and videos in this unit.
You should respond to the posts of at least two of your peers for each discussion question. These responses should be substantive and contribute to the conversation by respectfully asking questions, engaging in discussion, and offering varying viewpoints. Please review the Faculty Expectations for any other requirements for the peer responses.
- Discussion Participation Scoring Guide.
- The Case of Henry.
- You are conducting a research study on the long-term effects of functional family therapy on promoting gang-affiliation resistance within a group of Mexican-American families with adolescents. Describe the variables being explored within this study; discuss the process by which you would ensure culturally relevant and ethical report writing will be achieved by you in considering reporting of significant and nonsignificant data results, summary, and conclusions.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post How each theory would conceptualize his “problem.” What key concepts can be applied. first appeared on nursing writers.
The post How each theory would conceptualize his “problem.” What key concepts can be applied. appeared first on nursing writers.