1. Imagine that a disaster, such as a fire, has befallen your home, damaging your belongings and some of the interior walls. What would your priori- ties be in assessing the damage and working to reoccupy your home? Cre- ate a prioritized list and timetable to accomplish this task.
2. This chapter listed several natural disasters that routinely occur in various parts of the United States. Using a Web browser or library research tool, identify the dis- asters that occur regularly in your area. Prioritize this list based on probability of occur- rence and potential damage. What should organizations in your area do to prepare for these disasters?
3. Using a Web browser, search for organizations in your area (and nearby areas) that offer DR training. What topics do they cover in their training? Create a list of the topics covered by each organization and look for topics covered across the offerings.
4. Using a presentation tool such as PowerPoint, create a short DR training presentation that gives an overview of the key points found in Exercise 3. Bring it to class to share with your peers.
5. Using a Web browser or local directory, search for organizations that provide DR ser- vices. Make a list, then scratch out those that only provide data backup services or pro- vide only alternate site services (BC services). How many are left? Why is this list so much shorter than the first? What services do the remaining organizations offer?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.