- One paragraph that describes your topic.
- One paragraph that communicates the background of your topic touching upon the relevant research surrounding this topic. This paragraph will provide the context of this topic.
- One paragraph that describes how this topic aligns with your specialization and provides a rationale for the inclusion of the research topic in your specialization.
- One paragraph that provides a rationale for investigating this topic from a qualitative perspective.
- Using the research question examples found in the unit introduction as a guide, write a research question based on this topic which is aligned with each of the five methodologies. (In other words, write five research questions and indicate which methodology each question represents.)
Use at least ten references from recent and appropriate academic sources (peer-reviewed journal articles or texts written by methodologists) to support this assignment.
Kirrane, M., Breen, M., & O’Connor, C. (2018). A qualitative investigation of the origins of excessive work behaviour John Wiley & Sons, Inc. doi:10.1111/joop.12203
Lawson, K. M., Crouter, A. C., & McHale, S. M. (2015). Links between family gender socialization experiences in childhood and gendered occupational attainment in young adulthood. Journal of Vocational Behaviour, 90, 26–35. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvb.2015.07.003
Mazzetti, G., Schaufeli, W. B., Guglielmi, D., & Depolo, M. (2016). Overwork climate scale:
Psychometric properties and relationships with working hard. Journal of Managerial
Psychology, 31, 880–896. https://doi.org/10.1108/JMP-03-2014-0100
Mazzetti, G., Schaufeli, W. B., & Guglielmi, D. (2014). Are workaholics born or made? Relations of workaholic with person characteristics and overwork climate. International Journal of Stress Management, 21, 227–254. https://doi.org/10.1037/a0035700
Gioia, D. A., Corley, K. G., & Hamilton, A. L. (2013). Seeking qualitative rigor in inductive research notes on the Gioia methodology. Organizational Research Methods, 16, 15–31. https://doi.org/
Csikszentmihalyi, M. (2014). Toward a psychology of optimal experience. Flow and the
foundations of positive psychology (pp. 209–226). Dordrecht, the Netherlands: Springer
Bakker, A. B., Demerouti, E., Oerlemans, W., & Sonnentag, S. (2013). Workaholism and daily
Recovery: A day reconstruction study of leisure activities. Journal of Organizational Behavior,
34(1), 87–107. https://doi.org/10.1002/job.1796
Andreassen, C. S.,&Pallesen, S. (2016). Workaholism: An addiction to work. The Neuropathology of Drug Addictions and Substance Misuse, 3, 1–12.
Wayne, J. H., Casper, W. J., Matthews, R. A., & Allen, T. D. (2013). Family-supportive organization Perceptions and organizational commitment: The mediating role of work– family conflict and enrichment and partner attitudes. Journal of Applied Psychology, 98, 606–622. https://doi.org/
Spurk, D., Hirschi, A., &Kauffeld, S. (2016). A new perspective on the etiology of workaholism: The role of personal and contextual career-related antecedents. Journal of Career Assessment, 24
(4), 747–764. https://doi.org/10.1177/1069072715616127
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post One paragraph that communicates the background of your topic touching upon the relevant research surrounding this topic. This paragraph will provide the context of this topic. first appeared on nursing writers.
The post One paragraph that communicates the background of your topic touching upon the relevant research surrounding this topic. This paragraph will provide the context of this topic. appeared first on nursing writers.