Chapter Three: Culture
- Take two components of human culture discussed in the module and/or textbook and apply this to our society. In other words, what do these components look like here in the US?
- Based on your experiences give an example ideal vs. real culture in our society today. Be sure to provide an explanation to support your position.
Chapter Four and Five: Socialization and Social Interaction
- Pick one of the four major agents of socialization and discuss your own experience of socialization.
- Be sure to mention the specific elements of culture (e.g., norms, values, symbols/signs) that you were being taught, how you were being taught and what you learned about them.
- Which of your own statuses (e.g., (dis)ability, race, class, gender, sexuality) do you think has the greatest influence on how people socially interact with you? Give at least one specific example.
- Textbook URL: Chapters 3-6 https://openstax.org/books/introduction-sociology-2e/pages/3-introduction-to-culture
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post sociology discussion regarding culture socialization and social interaction chapters 3 5 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.