In reflecting on the unpleasant experience, what one thing about the experience made you feel uncomfortable about itJanuary 4, 2018
If EMC’s estimated opportunity cost of funds is 9 percent, as an analyst, how would you view the acquisition?January 4, 2018
Assignment 1: Discussion—Sarbanes-Oxley Act
Respond to the following question:
- How do unethical accounting practices affect internal and external stakeholders? Cite at least one regulation to present the legal perspective.
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act contains ten titles or sections.
- Summarize the major reform principles of any three titles.
- Select one major corporation failure from the past ten years, and analyze how it could have been avoided if the principles of Sarbanes-Oxley would have been followed.
- By the due date assigned, in a minimum of 400 words, post a summary of your findings to this Discussion Area by saving your submission as M3_A1_lastname_firstinitial.doc and submit it to this Discussion Area.
- Through the end of he module, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts and provide feedback on the clarity and effectiveness of their use of the titles from the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"