Discuss thoroughly the makeup of the group and identify the decision being discussed.
• Did your group follow all Walther’s guidelines? Why or why not?
• Was your meeting face-to-face or online? Online If online, what were the obstacles online compared to face-to-face? It was only me and another student.
• What things would you change in the future?
• Give examples from the chat discussion.
- Applies Walther’s 6 Rules for Virtual Groups to the group experience
- Apply a leadership concept and/or theory to the experience
- Based on your reflection and analysis, offer recommendations for future group experiences
The post Walther’s 6 Rules for Virtual Group appeared first on nursing writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Walther’s 6 Rules for Virtual Group first appeared on nursing writers.